0.3 miles from Carters Lake
Endless View is a newly renovated rental property and your dream lodge to create special memories with your family and friends. This stunning lodge features layered mountain views that go on as far as the eye can see. This private mountain oasis features an open concept great room with a soaring two-story wood burning fireplace, comfortable leather seating, large Smart HDTV, and steps from the massive wrap around deck. Only 75 minutes from Atlanta and 15 minutes from downtown Ellijay, you are in the heart of the North Georgia Mountains. The beaches, boating access and fishing on Carter s Lake are only minutes away.
The game room is sure to be a hit as you host a tournament of pool, play air hockey, foosball, or challenge a friend to an arcade game. If video gaming is more your style, venture downstairs to the media area when you can play X-box or Wii video games to your hearts content. But, not all the fun is inside. Step out onto the deck and play ping pong or sit by the fire table and enjoy a cup of joe among friends. There is a hammock and hanging chairs to relax and spend time together or play a game of corn hole on the deck. After a long day of activities, the group will find a much deserved relaxing soak in the hot tub under the stars.
When it is time to prepare a meal, step into the oversized gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and lots of cooking utensils to get the job done. A propane BBQ and electric smoker are available to round out the cooking amenities.
The sleeping arrangements provide privacy and space for everyone. Upstairs the master king bedroom has a Smart HDTV, gas fireplace, and walk out to your own private balcony overlooking the mountains. Also upstairs is a queen bedroom with Smart HDTV and is right off the game area. On the main level, another king bedroom awaits you with Smart HDTV, en suite, and easy access to the screened in deck. On the terrace level, there is a spacious king bedroom with Smart HDTV, DVD, and mountain views. There is also another large bedroom on the terrace level featuring two twin beds and two twin trundle beds with Smart HDTV, DVD, and mountain views. A futon is located upstairs in the game room/loft and a second futon is located in the media room on the terrace level.
Family friendly: We provide a high chair, pack'n play and baby gates.
Pet friendly: We provide a large dog crate, dog bed, and food bowls. Limit of two well-behaved dogs. Additional dogs must be approved in advance.
Endless View is located in a quiet neighborhood with all paved roads leading right up to the front door. Gated access provides additional privacy to this oasis in the mountains. If you are ready to relax, reconnect and create lasting memories, you have found your place.
Endless View is a beautifully decorated 5 bedroom, 3 bath luxury lodge that sleeps up to fourteen (14) people and offers the following:
- King Master bedroom on MAIN level with ensuite, 49" Smart HDTV, Netflix/Hulu streaming services, and mountain views
- King Master bedroom on UPPER level with ensuite, 49" Smart HDTV, Netflix/Hulu streaming services, gas fireplace, private balcony and mountain views
- Queen bedroom on UPPER level just off the games room with 43" Smart HDTV, Netflix/Hulu streaming services
- King bedroom on TERRACE level with 49" Smart HDTV, Netflix/Hulu streaming services and mountain views
- Spacious Twin bedroom on TERRACE level with two twin beds and two twin trundle beds, 49” Smart HDTV, DVD, Netflix/Hulu streaming services and mountain views
- Full bathroom on MAIN level with combination tub/shower, dual vanity, and toilet with convenient access from the hallway and bedroom
- Full bathroom on UPPER level with dual vanity, garden tub, walk-in shower
- Full bathroom on TERRACE level with tub/shower combo, dual vanity and toilet
- Great Room has wood-burning fireplace (only active October 1st- April 1st), 50" Smart HDTV, Netflix/Hulu streaming services, leather couches, walk out access to the deck, and stunning mountain views.
- Media Center on TERRACE level has 50” Smart HDTV, Wii Console, X-Box console (Blu-ray DVD), electric fireplace, futon, leather seating and walk out access to hot tub, hammock, and ping pong table.
- Games Room in the loft on UPPER level has pool table, air hockey and foosball games, arcade games, and futon. View the big game by looking down at the Smart HDTV located in the Great Room.
- Kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, stove, microwave, refrigerator, Keurig and drip coffee maker, toaster, and slow cooker. A second refrigerator is available on the TERRACE level for storing additional items.
- Dining room has seating for 8-10 with additional seating at the bar
- Laundry room on the MAIN level includes a high-efficiency washer and a dryer and exercise machine
- Library on the MAIN level includes books, mini fridge and various board games.
- Spacious wrap around decks and balcony include seating, fire table, hot tub, ping pong table, hammocks, dining table, and lots of seating. The fire pit area is located off the TERRACE deck and has great sunset views under the stars.
- Hot tub
- Fire pit (firewood not provided)
- Private location
- Young Family friendly - We provide a high chair, pack'n play and baby gates
- Dog Friendly - Dog crate, bed, water and food bowls provided
- Onsite parking. Additional vehicles beyond five must be approved.
Linens for each bed, (2) bath towels (1) hand towel (1) washcloth per person listed on reservation, dressers or closets for clothing storage, central heat & air, vacuum and/or broom and dust pan, mop, cable TV, High Speed Internet, and high efficiency washer and dryer. In addition, we provide complimentary start-up supplies of: Toilet Tissue (2 rolls per bathroom), 1 roll paper towels, 4 kitchen garbage bags, 1 hand soap for each bath and 1 hand soap for kitchen, dishwasher detergent, dishwashing liquid and laundry detergent for at least 3 loads.
Kelley W., Birmingham, AL
Wonderful! 5/5 stars Stayed Jan 2019 Kelley W., Birmingham, AL
Perfect for our family of six. We want to come back soon & bring our friends as there was plenty of room to spare. Very comfortable. THE BEST supplied kitchen we’ve rented. Tons of games. We played everything from pool & air hockey to Uno & the Fender guitar. The weather was crummy & the power went out for a few hours. However, there were plenty of flash lights & candles, plus the gas grill, fireplace & fire pit so we were just fine. Lee was a breeze to work with. Can’t say enough good things. Looking forward to next time when we can enjoy the outdoors & the view.